Saturday, October 20, 2012

Forgot To Turn Off The Alarm

Had that cabaret show after coming home to blog after eating at McDonald's after visiting The Store after going to work, so I needed rest and thought I would get a decent amount -- about five hours -- after hitting the pillow at around 1.  But then, even though I was dead tired, I was lolling around my bed for half an hour. Maybe it was that Americano I had at the cabaret show that kept me up.

But unfortunately, the watch woke me up.  At 6:15, the time I have to wake up for my temp job.  I forgot to turn off the alarm last night.  So I woke up 75 minutes before I had to, and I don't think I fell back asleep before the alarm on my cellphone, the one I did set up for this morning, went off.

I am dragging my knuckles through the day today.  Buddha help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment