Friday, October 26, 2012

820 Fucking Dollars?!?!?!

Are you sure it's not the fuel pump?  I thought that was underneath the car, where the squealing sound comes from.  Now you're telling me it's another fuel injector, only ten months after I had to replace another injector?

You know, I've always had doubts about The Mechanic Around The Corner.  All this shit happened after I went to these guys for the first time.  The latest red flag is them telling me that they aren't out of the woods with my car yet.  Apparently they can't get to the rest of the engine to make sure it's only the fuel injector.  So there's a chance they'll charge me for the injector, they'll test it, the car still doesn't work properly (or so they will say) and they'll say they have to -- what did he say?  Remove the plenum or something?  God, I don't trust these guys. ...

This, along with changing the power window, is going to cost me $820+ dollars, and they still might not be done.  Assuming I only have another month of work at this temp job, this essentially soaks up all the money I'll be making for work.  I essentially got a job just to maintain my car.  You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Man, just make my fucking car work and don't drag this shit out any more, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment