Thursday, October 25, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt


  • Wednesday, October 24 ... I was so hungry I had to eat, even though I'm trying to lose some weight while my parents are gone.  They also say that snacking throughout the day will stimulate your metabolism.  So I went down to the office eatery and got a not-bad bagel with turkey, egg, provolone and pesto sauce.  And the lady saved me a couple pennies by using the penny tray: $3.75.
  • Sunday the 21st ... after the Vikings game I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Got a dance from Vivian, the first time in a long time.  With stage tips but not coffee: $28.
  • Saturday the 20th: I went to the same My Favorite Stripclub for, I think, just tips: $8.
  • Before then I went to the North Star Roller Girls' first bout of the season.  Had to spend the extra $2 to buy a walk-up ticket.  Also add beer with tip: $21.
  • On Friday the 19th I went to the Lovely Creatures Cabaret.  Tips for the show, plus an Americano (with tip): $7.
That connects me with the previous EWR.  Guess I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment