Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Wildest Dream Come True. And Then My Worst Nightmare Come True.

I was scared as hell all day that I wouldn't be able to start the car to bring it into the garage, like I did when I began my trip home yesterday.  But it ignited just fine.  It's still knocking and vibrating like hell, but I got it into the garage (taking over the space vacated by my folks' new car) without a problem.  It "drove" a lot better than it did since Sunday.

So I feel good enough to talk about this:


Oh.  My.  Fucking.  God.  That is so awesome!  I have always wanted to fuck a fitness instructor who tricks on the side.  There's this one woman at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) who is a fitness instructor, but I get the feeling that if I ever took my dick out in front of her, she would only touch it in order to break it off.  But goddamn, a fitness instructor whore???  It's like my dream come true!!!  And it so helps that she's pretty fucking hot, too, doesn't it?

But then comes the nightmare: The finding out.  I can't imagine being a resident in a town as small as Kennebunk, Maine waiting to see if and when my name comes out.  I live in much bigger metropolitan area, but if they're going to release addresses too ... well, for one thing I definitely would be thrown out of the house by my folks.  My God, I won't know what to do or where to go.

Therefore, I would hope the sex would be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment