Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Morningwood!!!

I read in Playboy a long time ago that over a normal night's rest a man experiences about four erections, each lasting about 45 minutes.  That leads me to believe that you get erect not because of dreams or anything but the body uses sleep to repair the body, and blood gets in the way.  Your brain needs fixing, so the body pushes all the blood as far away from it as possible.  Thus, a hard-on.

That's a quasi-scientific prelude to saying that I fell asleep early last night and woke up around 4:30 with what has to be the hardest hard-on I've ever had.  Seriously, y'all, I was 85% asleep but even I was going, "Goddamn!  Is that my dick?"  I'm not saying it's as long as it's ever been -- look, I've got what I've got -- but whatever I had I was pushing it to the hilt.

I was hot in my clothes.  Plus, I didn't think it right to pen in my boner in my pants.  So I freed Willy; I pulled off my pants and underwear and slept (underneath my blanket) bottomless, something I usually don't do because I think it's kind of weird.  But hey, but dick was hard and out!

That's all I wanted to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment