Tuesday, October 30, 2012

You've Got To Be FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!

Well, the good news is is that I have an extra day of the home all to myself.  My folks -- probably My Father -- misread the flight.  I was told to pick them up tonight at 5:30 p.m., but it turns out the flight was at 5:30 a.m.  So they are going to get the next flight out at 5:30 this morning.

The bad news ... well, one is they want me to pick them up.  So I have to get up early, go all the way down to the airport, go all the way back home, and because I'd have only a half-hour before I would have to go, I would just be going to work early.

The worse news?  I thought this would mean that I would get my car back with an extra day to spare.  But when I called The Mechanic Around The Corner -- and remember that I had to call them, they didn't call me -- they told me that in fact it was not ready today, like they virtually promised.  According to them, it's "90 percent better," but there's still some stuttering, and they're looking into it.  Even though they had the WHOLE FUCKING GODDAMN DAY TO FIGURE IT OUT, AND THEY STILL CAN'T FIND IT!!!  THEY'RE JUST DOING THIS TO FUCK WITH ME.  EITHER THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS AND THEY'RE PUTTING THEIR THUMBS UP THEIR ASSES, OR THEY DO KNOW AND THEY'RE INTENTIONALLY DAMAGING MY CAR BECAUSE I HAVE PUT SO MUCH MONEY INTO IT ALREADY THIS YEAR AND WANT TO SEE HOW MUCH MORE THEY CAN LEECH OUT OF ME!!!

This is pissing me the hell off.  And even if there is something wrong with it, there's no way I can pay for it.  I'm already shelling out $1,100 for it.  I can't pay any more.  Why in the hell should I pay more for a 19-year-old car?  Even if it's only at 90%, I'll drive it.  Shit, if it's just going to rattle and hesitate as much as it did before I brought it in, I'll drive it.  I love this car, but pouring even more money into this is fucking crazy!!!

That's why I am oddly at peace with it.  This is so outrageous that I know for certain what my answer is, because it is what the answer must be.  Also, I kind of think it's bullshit that I have to pick up my folks at the buttcrack of dawn well before I have to go to work, which in itself is way too early.  Tomorrow is already so fucked up that I just don't give a shit anymore.  I wanted to hide bringing my car in, but now, life is so unfair that I don't care.  I can't care.  I'll tell them that I need the car or ask them to pick me up, and then I'll just bring my shit car back home and drive it into the ground.  Because I don't care anymore.

Oh, and my supervisor gave me a head's-up on when our termination date will be.  Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment