Thursday, October 4, 2012

I have to report to work at 7 in the morning.  That sucks because that definitely rules out staying up late at night.  These days I'm in bed at 2 at the latest.  That's an unthinkable time for me.

And since I usually do my daily blog post then, recently I have been fighting to do them in the late afternoon or early evening before the day ends.  It's been a struggle trying to fit this in while needing to do all the things I usually do during the day.

Also, it doesn't help that this is the time of the year where the modem goes on the fritz.  Been that way for the past two or three days now.  Mother has been harping on me for superfast Internet through cable, and I've usually rebuffed them because it's too expensive.  But even I am getting tired of the unconnections, and now I'll have to look into it, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment