Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Change In Cars Is Impending

My Father did say that it's time to take the Mercedes out for use.  Honestly, I can't blame him.  Although the car is running fine now, I can't trust that it'll be good for, say, another month before it breaks down again.  I've been through this song-and-dance before, and maybe it's time to just move on.

He says he'll sell it.  Again, can't blame him.  I've looked up the value of the car now, and I've already put three-and-a-half times that on repairs over the past ten months alone.  This is pure logic, and as much as I want sentiment to win out, this is hurting my wallet.

My Father said he's going to buy a new batter for the Benz.  Plus it is a new month, a perfect time to switch up insurances.  And coincidentally, our six-month insurance period starts on the 1st.

Then again, I haven't been home yet.  If he's prepped the car and he tells me, "OK, you're using this tomorrow and from now on," I could throw a fit.  I wouldn't be above that.

No comments:

Post a Comment