Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Night, And I Ain't Got Nobody

For the first time in months, I am home on a Saturday night.  I would be out, but the goddamn car has me scared.  It has always started and drives fine, but it seems to take longer and longer to start up.  At this rate, I'm scared that it'll conk off and not start, and I don't want to be in the middle of downtown Minneapolis late at night stranded.  So even though it seemed to ignite OK, I played it safe and got home just after 7.

If the car was perfect, I would have gone to the North Star Roller Girls bout at the Convention Center.  However, coming home early was enhanced by the fact that the games there have not been close lately.  In fact, the two matches were blowouts of 52 and 115 points.  Kind of boring, so I'm not too broken up about decided to stay in.

It is weird to be nothing on a weekend night, but at least I have two college football games to watch (one of them, Stanford at Oregon, is shaping up to be a good one as I type this).  Plus, there is a new episode of Saturday Night Live tonight, and I should see one of these live before football season's over.  Plus I have to blog the WMNSS, make NFL picks on MySpace, maybe write a column about the World Series, and try to see if I can fix this goddamn starting problem with the car by looking at stuff online.

In the meantime I just jerked off, just because.  Third time I did it today.  Two days ago I wanked myself about a half-hour apart, maybe less.  Maybe it's stress over the car, and the need to change my nights at play because of its issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment