Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nightmare

Went to sleep early last night, just after dinner and showering.  I missed the season finale of Dancing With The Stars because I went to bed early.  It's a combination of the cold weather and early sunset, and depression over my car.

Had a nightmare, a strange one.  In it I got LASIK surgery because My Father told me he assigned me to get it.  Strange, I know.  So I got it, but then the next morning that blindfold you're supposed to wear for the next day after getting the surgery, it was taken off, either by me or My Father.  And then I flipped out because I needed the eye drops so the LASIK would take, but I didn't have any, and I was yelling at My Father (or at least I think) as I was paranoid I was going to lose my eyesight.

And then I woke up and realized it was 2:30 in the morning.

Had apple pie and finished off the orange drink my parents got for me because we had Burger King for dinner.  Watched World News Now to catch up on who won (yay, Melissa and Tony!), am blogging now, and hopefully I can go to sleep in 15-20 minutes because I have to work soon.  Just trying to make it through another day. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment