Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from yesterday, Monday, November 26:
  • Exiting the grocery store where I got chicken, I saw that the Salvation Army was there with their kettles.  Felt obliged: 25 cents.
  • Saturday the 24th I went to Caffetto to work on stuff.  Coffee with tip: $1.75.
  • I have a receipt for the GameWatch, but in case I did not write down the total amount I gave, I'm going to write it here.  For the nachos, beer and Coke, with tip: $17.
  • Went to the gym earlier that afternoon.  Price for admission: $3.
  • Friday the 23rd ... had to tool around the Mall of America for Black Friday while I waited on them to "fix" my car (which is not fixed at all).  Had to pay rush-hour fare going down, but only non-rush going back, although I fell into both heavy periods in the morning and the afternoon.  Oh well, saved me 50 cents.  Total price: $4.
  • Did I use cash for the movie?  I think I did.  Thought holiday prices would be in effect for Black Friday, but they weren't.  Skyfall, by the way, was very good.  Ticket, popcorn and pop: $16.50.
  • Had to donate to the Salvation Army at MOA because one of the bell ringers was being very joyous, singing his heart out, opening doors and smiling: $1.
  • Wednesday, the 21st ... Mother paid me back for all the times I bought the family chicken.  It was more than I thought she needed to pay me back, but OK.  An Infusion of: $20.
  • Then she gave me more money ... to buy lottery tickets that evening.  Another Infusion: $5.
I think I'm caught up.  Have to try and take a nap anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment