Monday, February 23, 2015

They Found Nothing

Of course they found nothing.  Through bringing the car in three straight days and letting the mechanics have their way with it, they said they could not replicate the stalling despite stepping on the gas pedal.  I myself think there is still something weird with the car; for example, the car jerked forward a few seconds when I accelerated, and I have noticed something akin to a whistling or whooshing noise when I am speeding up on the highway.  But to be honest, that stall hasn't come back.  Yet.

I start a new job today, at noon.  Weird start; I have half a day to begin this very short project, but since my parents still think I'm working, I was out the door around 7:30, which gives me a few hours of free time.  I'm having coffee right now; I'm going to use a coupon to eat Arby's for lunch, and hopefully I'll get to this place on time.  And I also hope my car doesn't rear its dark side to me on the way there.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment