Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pain By My Side

I've had side cramps all my life.  As a kid they usually came when I ate and then ran around.  I heard another kid once complain about side cramps, so I stopped thinking there was something wrong with me, and that was that.

Lately, like in the past week, these side cramps have come back.  Feel them when I slip into bed, usually after dinner.  But I haven't been running around, mostly because I'm not a kid anymore.  So I don't know why they're happening to me.  I'm scared even more so right now because I felt those cramps just now, this morning, when I haven't eaten anything.

I have also been checking out my stomach lately; it's fat.  I've been working out furiously this week, but it seems as if I've gotten fatter.  Now, this may be because the jeans I've been wearing this week are a little too small for me, thus making my gut look big.  Also, I went to the podiatrist Friday morning and I came in at 161 pounds, which is the same weight I've been at before.  But it might be my parents' home cookin' that fattens me up every night.

But I've gotten bloated before and not have side cramps to go along with it.  So I don't know what it is ... well, besides a bad appendix which might need to be taken out.  I don't need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment