Saturday, February 7, 2015

Finally!

I alluded to the other stripper party I went to one weekend when I blogged about the first party I went to this same weekend, and because it makes me happy (plus I promised I would), I'll document it here.  Hope replaying the day makes my dick hard.

The party was at some guy's place -- who, thankfully, was nowhere to be seen the half-hour or so I was there.  This was in a secluded part of the Twin Cities, truly an "over the river and through the woods"-type of place.  Moreover, street parking was at a premium, so when the two strippers who were there told me I could part on the driveway without a permit, I did so fearing that a car would be going down the road too fast and hit my car.  I'll take the risk in order to get what I want from here.

As soon as I get in and survey the place for other guys, I ask what I usually ask the dancers that are there: "Are there no other guys there?"  And *****a, the girl who invited me, said there's no sausage there, not even the host.

Well, you know what that means.

Seeing me there spurred them to get into work mode.  *****a got out her iPhone and flipped it to Pandora, which was going to supply the music they were going to "dance" to.  While crouching down and getting it to the station she wanted, I, standing right beside her, reached into my openly fly and took It out.  Surprise!  She gave my penis a back-handed slap.  "But you said you wanted to see it!" I replied.

And ... for the next few minutes I just let it hang out.  The front door was wide open, and I exposed myself in the living room just to its right, so I had to make damn sure I re-holstered myself as soon as a guy approached.  But I didn't dare just walk around with my cock hanging out either.  I kind of was ... standing where I was, with my little man given space to breathe.  Both of the girls who were there (there was supposed to be four total at this all-day party) walked by, looked at It, and smirked.

The other stripper, who is named ... uh, maybe I'll give her name some other time ... she was on her way to the kitchen as I was soft and out.  The rules of this party changed from what *****a told me earlier that week: Despite my horniness, this was supposed to be a "clean" party, but *****a said that there were rooms available for "dirty" stuff.  That complicated a bunch of things.  One, of course, is money -- namely, I didn't bring enough.  The other is figuring out which of the girls do do nasty shit and which ones don't.  While the rules did change, *****a assured me that some girls are there just to dance, not to touch.  So, for this goth girl who has wicked tattoos all over the place, I didn't know if she did or didn't.

I was also trying to calculate getting a dance (or "dance") from all the girls there while getting home in time for dinner.  Time was short, so I had to get cracking.  My hope was to get down and dirty with *****a first, but she was busy and she encouraged me to start with the other girl.  So, sensing that she doesn't want to play, I put myself back in, went to the kitchen, and asked for a dance.  And getting my wires crossed, I asked for a room.  The simple dances are $20 and out in the couches, but I was hoping that she would touch my pee-pee after all, despite my thinking that she wouldn't.

In the room, I took my shirt off, but kept my pants on and my dick inside.  She got on top of me on this bed (with a great view of the woods in the backyard, BTW) and I think changed her mind and took off her panties, showing her completely shaven twat.  Boob-touching was OK, as it is in all of these house parties.  But when I moved my hands to her down-there place, she grabbed them and threw them by my side.  That leads me to believe she wouldn't give me a handjob.  But she did lift me up off of the bed once were done.

Damn shame that she isn't perverted like me.  She is beautiful.

---

I was still the only customer/guy at the party, which had technically started about 45 minutes ago after getting a dance from that stripper.  I was under a time crunch, but I really want to let go and enjoy myself when there's no other guys around.  So I roped *****a back to the room as soon as I could.

Finally! it was time for her to make good on the sexytime she promised when she said she wanted to see my cock.  Upon entering the room I immediately took off my pants and laid down on the bed.  (She gave me the option of "dancing" standing up.  Since there's no actual dancing involved, I wonder if it would be easier to get off if I weren't lying down.)  *****a laid next to me and, just like that, clasped her left hand around my semi-flaccid member and jacked and twisted it and whatnot.  Wish I were more aroused by the situation; really, I was anticipating something like this for some time, and I had to look down to see me being controlled by her to actually believe it was true.  Unfortunately, I didn't think it was going to happen at this party.  She told me it was clean; I only came because I had refused an invite from her before, and I wanted to remain in her good graces when the time came where she would be able to work like a whore.

Fortunately she was good for the one dance I could afford her.  Even better, she only charged me $40 for that one song (she took her Pandora-loaded iPhone into the room with us; it didn't have to be out in the living room because no one else was there).  Now, there's a five-buck "charge for the room," and because she touched me for the very first time, I rounded up to $50.  But for handies, that's a damn good bargain.

There was a guy who finally came to the party when I stepped out of the bedroom.  Was there an hour, tops.  Good thing I didn't really let loose and scream.  Still would feel much more comfortable if there were no other customers and I can arrange a one-on-one.  But that will be for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment