Friday, February 27, 2015

Random Thoughts And Fears The Afternoon I Was Let Go From My Temp Job

I got let go about half an hour ago.  Since this was just a short assignment, I didn't really care.  It would have been nice to have a full day, but having an afternoon free allows me to do this.  Actually the first thing I did was call up this girl to see if she was down for some sexytime, but I got her voicemail.  I then called my shrink to see if I could see him this afternoon.  Luckily he is free, although it's about 45 minutes from now.  Prefer that it was earlier in the day (because I had nothing else to do; the blogging could wait), but I should still be able to get out and get home without too much traffic.  I am taking a friend to see a wrestling bout for his birthday, which is today.


So I am back to unemployed for another week.  Free time to see the shrink again (possibly for the last time in a long time), then get my feet sized for these new insoles I need.  Already made an appointment for some sexytime with another girl.  The rest of the week is ... well, try to avoid my parents finding out I'm unemployed, exercise, and hope my car doesn't go to shit on me.  It stalled twice on my way home yesterday and I think it stalled once on the way here to the library.


I wish I was working, but if I'm not, I have to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment