Monday, February 16, 2015

Starting This Morning I Have To Hide For Three Weeks

I am up now, at a quarter to 7.  Since I don't have a job right now I should be in bed, sleeping until my body wants to wake up, which should be closer to 1 in the afternoon.  But then my parents will now I am now unemployed, and that will create absolute hell in the house, and I don't need that.

This will be my routine for the next three weeks, until my new job at the test scoring place starts, and then I'll have an actual reason to wake up in the morning.  Till then I will be living a ruse, acting as if I have to go to work, then return from work, when I will actually be ... well, I don't know what I'll do.  I'm trying to turn this into some sort of "staycation" where I get to do the things I didn't have time for when I had a full-time job.  In fact I wanted to -- and guess I still do want to -- make an itinerary of what I want to do.  Most of it will probably have to do with exercise, since I think I could stand to lose a few pounds and get into better shape.  A lot of it will be time-filling, such as eating breakfast as a means of getting going in the morning and staying awake throughout the day.  There are some tasks I have to do, such as getting my teeth cleaned and going to the podiatrist for my flat feet.  And finally, with some money in hand I am looking forward to some sexytime in the daytime.  I have put out some calls and texts, and hopefully they will get back to me.

With all of that I hope that I'll be occupied enough to make this time off really productive, all while my parents don't know what's really going on.  Cross your fingers that it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment