Saturday, February 28, 2015

Nightmare

Friday night: Came home from a wrestling bout and My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) ... fell asleep a bit past 11:30 ... woke up around 4:30 to plug in my phone, then promptly fell back asleep till around 6:30.

The details are vague, but I remember being at a social event, planning to leave but it was cold out so I went out to start the car and come back in.  Then I got caught up in doing a lot of things till I realized, egads! I forgot that the car was still on, so I ran back outside to see the car ... well, I then it may have been shrouded in fumes or something, basically it was breaking down because it was on for too long.

Then I woke up.

It's been cold, and my folks always tell me to come back into the house after I start the car so it could warm up while I'm inside.  That's where that nightmare probably came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment