Sunday, January 25, 2015

She Wants To Call Me BDB!

It's been a good several days when it came to whipping out my dick.  The better of the two times I exposed myself I'll talk about some other time, but on Thursday I went to ********a's party after work and I got a dance from someone works at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) but whom I hadn't seen here before, *a*.  And "it just so happened that it slipped out" in the middle of the dance we were having.  I don't know if she could tell, but I knew it was, tee-hee!  Feeling it getting sat on and rolled around while *a* was grinding on top of me was excellent!

One of the advantages of *******a's parties now being on Thursdays is that I am able to slide in early in the day without too many people because, at least in theory, any guy who wants to come to the party would still be at work.  (These parties used to be on Fridays, and, at least in theory, there are people who would be able to cut out of work early because it's a Friday.)  That helped me this day in two ways.  First, I would estimate there were one or two other customers when I came in, and none of them were down there when I got a dance from *a*.  So I didn't tuck my penis back in when our dance was done.  It was there that she saw me hard and out and exclaimed that it was.  I presented myself to her for further inspection, but like every girl whom I asked to touch it at *******a's parties, she demurred.  If you don't succeed, try, try again, I say.

---

There was a point in this party where I was the only customer there.  My plan was to get a dance from every single girl there, but they (and there were three of them; the fourth was going to come later) were sitting with me in front of the TV.  Didn't want to ruin the vibe, even though, in retrospect, if my real aim was to take out my dick, getting a dance while there was no one else there would have been perfect.

One of the girls there was checking her phone, disappointed that one of her regulars was running late and might not make it.  It was there that I made a declaration to the other girls: I love them, but I am no position money-wise to regularly give a dancer money.  *******a then said that they would never expect me to shell out money on a regular basis.  She was getting to be real drunk at this point, so I hope she meant that, but I don't know if she even remembers.

At this point things got weird.  Sometime where we were talking I had put my leg up and over the legs of *a*, who was sitting right next to me.  (I take it she didn't mind me whipping it out on her.)  *******a, although in a drunken state, notice that one of my socks had a hole in it.  She ordered me to take them off, and despite my protestations, proceeded to take them off, both of them (the other one didn't have a hole, which, to me, means that this pair of socks was fine).  The girl who was fretting about her regular (have I spoken about her before here?  I'll keep her name out of this for now) then traced the underside of my foot with her fingernail.  Felt good.

But then *a* blurted out that my cock slipped out during our dance downstairs!  Oh my God!!  Please don't say that!!!  And then the girl fretting about her regular chimed in that it slipped out when I had a dance with her once before (I may have blogged about it here, but spending a quick minute I couldn't find it).  I was kind of mortified about her openly saying that I exposed myself too because -- and I left this particular point out for effect -- we were in the living room with the bouncer, who is a man, and I really don't want other guys knowing about my business with these beautiful strippers.  So this guy -- who's really cool, don't get me wrong -- knows what I do downstairs.  Is he mad?  I'm sure he'll defer to *******a, because it's her house, her party and her rules.  But I know she has said this is a clean party.  Is he going to keep a more watchful eye on me from now on?  I don't know, but maybe it'll be better if I take the next party or two off.

Oh, I don't want to make it sound as if I was suddenly unhappy at this party; I was musing in retrospect.  At that moment, honestly, after hearing that this woman -- you know what, just to make it easier, I'll just call her ****a -- did notice that my dick "slipped out unintentionally," I was just glad she noticed.  I've done that to her a couple times and she didn't acknowledge it either time.  I wasn't sure she even noticed.  But she did, and so at the moment, I was happy.

And then I kind of had a quick moment to myself where I was going to say something to the effect of, "Oh, what are you gonna do about me taking out my pee-pee?  It wouldn't be nice for all three of you to gang up on wittle ol' me!" and then bite my finger.  And then -- not necessarily right at that moment, but a future date, one which we arranged -- they would sodomize me.  I'll get to work on that.

*a* said she wanted to call me BDB because she says I have a big dick.  I still think she's just trying to make me feel better.  I swear she has seen bigger.  I don't know if the nickname's going to stick, but I wouldn't mind if it did.

The only drawback is that my plan on getting a dance from all four fell through because of a combination of my lack of initiative, people coming in after this gang-up, and me needing to go home.  ****a, the woman fretting over her regular, was the only one of the four dancers I didn't get a dance from (I did get a dance from the one who came in late), and I feel bad since she was there from the start.  Hopefully we have a good relationship and she knows that I'll catch the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment