Monday, January 12, 2015

Nothing Sunday

Kind of depressed as I type this, won't lie.  There were a bunch of things I could have done Sunday night -- changed clothes, looked up some stuff for this alumni event that needs to be done, do a proposal, mail a check (can't forget that one), and look for work.  But I did none of that.  Probably because I was depressed -- over the impending loss of my job and what to do with my parents over it, or the fact that my sports teams keep losing, or that my car was acting up on the way back from the Gopher women's basketball loss Sunday afternoon.

In other words, I had my Sunday free.  But instead of being productive I just sat in my bed, watched a little of the Golden Globes, looked at the Internet through my smart, and tried to sleep.

And now I'm scrambling because I haven't gotten my clothes together and I really do need to look up this website in order to start organizing this event.  Meanwhile it's cold and I don't know what the car's going to do.

God, I hate life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment