Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Dry Laundry

Different complaint about the washing machine now.  Once again I put in a fairly full load this evening, and once it got done (even though it gave me another "LD" warning; I have since put on an "Extended Spin" cycle to finish the job) I promptly took it out (this was just after dinner) and threw them all into the dryer.  But some -- well, more like more than half -- of the clothes didn't seem wet at all.  And it couldn't have been because the washer spun the wetness out of them.  The washing machine isn't fully loading with water.  And since this isn't the first time I've touched dry clothes out of it, it hasn't done so in a long time.

I don't know what's going on.  But besides looking it up and seeing if I can fix this myself, the only solution to cope with this is to stop the load mid-cycle, check the water level, and if need be, mix up the clothes so that all of my dirty laundry gets some water in them.

I just put dry clothes in the dryer to dry.  That's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment