Friday, January 23, 2015

Yeah, About Those Two Things? Never Mind

1) Some time last week My Father found the remote that I lost while they were away.  Have no idea where he (or Mother, maybe) found it, but he (or she, or they) were probably cleaning up around the house and they found it.  That would be the only way to find it, namely just dinkin' around until it turned up without you actively looking for it.  Father hasn't given me any guff about it.  I just knew that it was somewhere in the house, and I am just glad it's been found.

2) Turns out this wasn't my last week.  Thursday I got extended, albeit just for a week.  Guess there was too much work left to do.  That's not to say that that means I get to stay.  I'm under no illusions that I'll be there as long as there's work to be done.  It's just that my boss, frustrated as he is with the slow rate of work, decided he needed me (as well as the male component of The Two) to stick around.  That's cool, even though work, and he, are getting to be a bit more stressful these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment