Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Nightmare

OK, so before I forget, even though I forgot a lot of it by now. ...

I was at a movie theater, and even though movie theaters are dark, I think it was at night.  I remember three "scenes," and per usual for nightmares, I am in danger in all three of them.

I don't remember the first "scene."  In the second I remember attacking some dude, leave, come back and choke and/or put my foot on the neck of some dude inside the theater.  In the third I don't remember anything specific, but I get the feeling I was running around the theater and/or lobby to demand someone walk back home with me because I was afraid someone was going to follow and ambush me.

I may have woken up inbetween each of those scenes -- not all the way; I don't remember opening my eyes.  But I may have gone from REM sleep to light sleep before experiencing this nightmare again under REM.  This all happened in the, oh, three hours I was asleep before I had to wake up for work.

First time I've had a nightmare, let alone one (or ones) so vivid in a long, long time.  Wonder if taking a nap from 7:30 to 9:30 earlier that evening helped make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment