Saturday, January 31, 2015

Nightmare ... Well, Dream Turned Nightmare

I hate that you rarely remember the specifics of nightmares after you wake up.  Unless you have a pen and paper at your beside and jot down the details immediately, you won't remember them.  Saying that, I think -- think -- I can remember what I dreamt, or "dreamt," this morning.

I was at work, and my ATF, ***e*, was there, and we were kind of doing it.  I remember ejaculated on her chest.  And then I kind of got into a panic because I was at work, like right in the middle of the day.  Oh my God, I remember thinking, am I going to get caught?!  Quick, hide!

The stuff I'm doing at work is, well, repetitive and kind of boring.  I really shouldn't complain too much; the task isn't difficult and I'm still getting a good paycheck.  But I catch myself daydreaming a lot -- good things, like being the only guy in an orgy, and bad things, such as banging my head against the desk or wanting to throw something at The Asshole who yelled at me, just to break up the monotony of the day.  It's the spacing out towards the latter that probably is the source of my "dreammare" overnight.

Also, ***e* was at a party last night.  I didn't go to it because I'm still afraid my car would stall on the way across the river, but also because I've seen her so often that it's becoming a little boring.  Distance makes the heart grow fonder.  But the memory of her touch may also be why I dreamt about her, and that, overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment