Sunday, August 7, 2016

Addendum To: Our Dead Grass

Well, I finally know for sure why half of the front lawn turned yellow and died: Indeed, as I suspected, as I was on vacation in Atlanta, Father used some Round-Up or other weedkiller and went to town on all the weeds in the front lawn, and it was so powerful that it took all the grass surrounding those weeds down with them.  I learned that the hard way several years ago in the backyard, and now it's his turn.

Well, it has taken years for the backyard to recover, and most of it still hasn't recovered, and the parts that have recovered don't have grass but instead this weird crabgrass sprouting out instead.  I don't know what to do about the front yard, and probably, neither does Father.  Oh well, life goes on, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment