Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Got Fucked Harder And Deeper At Work Yesterday

I got even worse news about work just as our day ended yesterday.  This project, which went from Labor Day to Thursday, just got even shorter.  Our boss said that we are going to be done today.  Too fast, we are, he says.

And once I again I feel so stupid in thinking that at least we would be working until Thursday.  My God, it's as if these guys are fucking trolling us.  And we can't do anything about it because we have nowhere else to go.  I hear that these guys are having trouble finding workers.  It's probably because they continually fuck us by lying to us about how long we're going to have work.

If there isn't enough incentive to go back to school, well, this is it.  I don't know if I can take this shit anymore.  But, thankfully maybe, I have an interview Friday.  So maybe I can get off this merry-go-around after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment