Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Man, I Don't Even Care

So this job was supposed to last until Labor Day, and then we were told that it was barely going to last two weeks, and then oh, by the way, it ends on Thursday, and also by the way, don't come in on Monday, and remember that we'll probably end early on Thursday.  With the rug being pulled out from under us so utterly like that, why in the fuck am I going back to work?

Seriously, I could just go to Caribou tomorrow morning and listen to Charlie Pierce on Stephanie Miller, then go eat lunch at some fast food joint, then go to the library and burn through my e-mails, then go to the parking ramp and sleep, then work out, and then go home, and I would be as productive as I would be as I would at the test scoring place.  And hey, since it's only going to be three days of work (and more like 21 hours, if that), why not just stay in unemployment?

Oh, well.  I think I'll just masturbate through this Pleasure magazine and then go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment