Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Well, My Fucking Father didn't let go what he asked me about going back to school, and now they're doubling down by forcing the issue.  Last night they said they will help me register for a class at the U.  I had no idea how to evade that, so in the morning I am going to give him a couple classes of an economics course that is the beginning of the actuarial science program I have thought about, lightly, getting into.

My only hopes are that 1) they decide they're too lazy to register me; 2) that they really can't register for me; and 3) they realize that the first week of school coincides with our roadtrip and therefore it's impossible to start.

I'm apoplectic.  I am being pushed to do something I don't want to do, at least not now.  When will these two fucking people understand you can't make somebody do something unless they want to too?!

I don't know, I really do go back to work, for real, in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment