Monday, January 2, 2017

MBA App; I'm Under The Gun

I have eight days (well, I should just gas this day -- seven) in which to finish this MBA.  There are a lot of pieces of information I haven't even thought to gather, especially work history and test scores.  But the real big thing I need to do, for myself, are the essays.  I have looked at them once, and I haven't even thought about how to answer them.

I also need some letters of recommendation, and I have only one sort-of commitment, from my current boss.  One of the test scoring places cannot by work policy offer me one; all the other places I've (willingly) burned my bridges with.  I think I need a minimum of two, if not three, so honestly, even if I do get all the other facets of the application done, I still might not be able to have it accepted if I don't find another person who can vouch for me.  But, well, this kind of shows that I have no one who will vouch for me.  Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment