Thursday, January 26, 2017

I'll be honest with you -- I'm kind of depressed.  I'm at work, am done with all my duties for now, just ate barbecue chicken and macaroni-and-cheese and have been surfing on the Internet since my meeting went long.  But knowing I have at most two weeks before I'm back on the unemployment line, with nothing lined up (not even vacation plans) has me anxious and fearful for the future.

Right now I'm acting out through politics.  I've decided I need to be "woke" and begin to really bitch about Trump and all the bigoted, selfish and stupid decisions he and the racist Republicans that control our government are beginning to enact.  Some of my dumb Facebook friends have resorted to insults; others to dumb questions.  Fighting back may be the only worthwhile thing I can do right now.

Back to surfing and finding out information about the government that'll piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment