Sunday, January 1, 2017

Busy Weekend (Scheduled Post)

Doing this on Sunday night because, again, I'm totally busy.

I have to cut my annual New Year's Eve/Day visit to my friends' place short because I have to get up at 5:30 this (Sunday) morning to work the Vikings game.

After that I hope to get a lapdance from a stripper at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) before going home from work.

I assume that I will pass out fast asleep, even though I want to watch the Sunday Night Football game.

I don't have to work tomorrow (Monday), but my alma mater is playing in the afternoon, and I'm still freaked about attendance for that, so even if I do wake up early enough to exercise (which I haven't done in a long time), my mind will be totally focused on this "work."

And then the actual workweek begins.  It'll be OK because it's still a four-day workweek, but that's the end of the holiday season.

And I thought we were supposed to relax and enjoy this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment