Tuesday, February 14, 2017

And On A Brighter Note, My Parents Are Headed To Vegas Soon

At dinner I finally told them that my dates on my trip to Hong Kong.  In exchange, Mother told me they were going to leave for Las Vegas four days after I come back.  And, magically and nonsensically, my mood has lightened.  I started having visions of getting things done, of being able to wash clothes according to their instructions instead of just going with "whites" and "coloreds" just so my folks wouldn't get pissed I'm not washing full loads of laundry, of walking around the house naked -- of just being able to breathe.

Of course, I won't be doing the "getting things done" thing, especially since my parents are noncommittal about how long they'll be there.  They are there to tend to their real estate properties and they have no idea when they'll get done.  However long or short it will be, I can, for a while at least, relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment