Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Can I just say that this is the second time I left my cube, assuming that I locked my computer, and, after getting back from taking a dump, I see that I had in fact not locked up my computer and my Facebook was there for all to see.  It is the second time this has happened, this "not locking the computer when I thought I did" thing.  It pisses me off; not only are you required to lock your computer when you leave your cubicle (we deal with private information here), I don't want random strangers -- or worse, my bosses -- looking at my social media.

And I feel that it's worse this time because, even though people come around to my cube all the time anyway, I am anticipating them coming around around the time I left my computer unlocked (unbeknownst to me) because we apparently are having lunch together.  I know that they've seen me on Facebook already.  My problem is compounded when 1) I know that they'll be coming around and I guess I didn't do anything and 2) my computer is open when I'm not around, which is a no-no.

Look, I think I'm in a good relationship with this company, but if I'm not, this very well could be the dagger, the reason I won't be invited back to work here after I leave next week.  Aggravating!

No comments:

Post a Comment