Wednesday, February 8, 2017

It Was A Mistake To Eat At Taco Bell Just Before Going To Bed

Thought about it long and hard while having fun at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division), but I caved and went to TB to try their new chicken shell taco (I know that's not what it's called, but whatever).  Not bad, although it's hard to adjust to touching a shell that is hot.  And made out of chicken.

That was a bit after 10.  Fell asleep, oh, 11:15.  I woke up once before waking up for good around 5:30.  And I woke up because I threw up a little in my mouth.  Not vomit, I don't think, but the hydrochloric acid my body was creating in order to digest the fast food I ate just before sleeping.

I throw up a little in my mouth a lot these days.  Yeah, guess I should watch what I eat.  And now I think I need to watch when I eat, because what happened this morning scared the beejeezus out of me.  Man, is this acid indigestion/GERD something that gets worse with age?

No comments:

Post a Comment