Thursday, February 16, 2017

Should Not Have Gone For Seconds?

OK, so I was told by an authority figure (not my boss) to eat the rest of the leftovers -- ribs and beans, so good.  I got three bones and beans and I was stuffed, so I rejected her offer.  But they were so damn tasty that I changed my mind and got three more bones and beans.  However, the second time there were only, like, five bones left.  So I had a passing thought on in fact passing on them.  I mean, there will be two or three other people who want seconds -- I don't have to change my mind and get seconds, right?

Well, I got them, and people were looking at me all weird, as if I were greedy.  My God, she told me to grab some more!!!  Well, too late.  And it was good, but now I'm full.  And I'm really sleepy too, really sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment