Friday, February 17, 2017

So, after work today (well, a little bit after work today) I am going to meet this former stripper down in Burnsville.  Been meeting to see her because I work down here and it's a lot shorter than, say, seeing her from the test scoring place out west or from home.  Ever since I set this up earlier this week I've been fantasizing about it, in particular how I am going to "surprise" her.

I'm going to stop at the Megamall to change out of the long underwear I'm wearing.  It's for her, but it's also for the best because it's going to get up into the 60's this afternoon.  Once I get there, I'll make sure the coast is clear of anybody enjoying the spring day.  If so, I'll walk to her door, bring the bag that contains my long underwear, hold it in such a way that it'll shield my groin from neighbors who may happen to be at the window, and take out my dick, right at the front door.  So when she opens it and comes in to hug me ... surprise!!!

Seriously, I've been thinking about that all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment