Thursday, February 23, 2017

OK, You Know Something I Won't Miss While In Hong Kong?

Getting into two lines at the light on the on-ramp.  I don't know which lane to get into.  I know, I know, I've harped on this before, but I think this morning I had enough.

I was, like, seventh in a line of cars that went through the light and onto the ramp, which had cars backed up on the light.  I was doing my best to look at the green light in order to time the order in which the cars were supposed to go through -- left-right-left or right-left-right.  I swear I had it down pat until the damn cars in front of me effed it all up.  The car in front of me, in particular, was supposed to take the left lane but instead took the right.  I was supposed to take the right ... and so I went onto the right lane, like an idiot.  And of course I fell behind the car behind me, who saw that my lane was much longer than the left.  Argh!!!!!

Why didn't I just get to the lane opposite the one in front of me?  Because there was a chance the guy behind me would've gotten in front of me in that situation, too.  I hate this, I absolutely hate this.  I hate that I can't use my logic to get onto the right lane.  I hate that the idiot drivers in front of me can't figure out which lane they should get into.  I hate all of this!  I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!

And I'll have to go through all this crap again when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment