Saturday, October 26, 2019

RIP, Hot Babe

Just about a day and 40 Minutes ago, the daughter of a stripper I know died.  She was only 27.  She died of an overdose due to opioids.  She leaves behind her mom and a couple kids.

Didn't know her.  But I have seen her naked.  She was a stripper.  Well, maybe not a stripper, but I've been to a few stripper parties where she danced and, uh, partied with me.  And when I say partied, I meant that we went into bedroom and got naked.  I made her squeeze my dick once.

It is sad that a life so young has been taken.  And I will admit to favoring aesthetics when I say that it is a sin that a woman so beautiful has been taken, too.  Seriously, she was gorgeous.  But like her mother said, the hold of drugs, especially pharmaceutical ones that are made with the express purpose of numbing feeling and killing pain, has such a hold on so many people that no one can predict whether or when he or she can become addicted.

I am worried about the kids.  They are so young.  They, however, have not been in the custody of their mother for some time.  Instead, they are now in the custody of her mom/their biological grandmother.  Yes, the stripper I know -- that's her.  I know her very well.  She's given me handjobs.  She's sucked my dick.  We have even fucked.  (She was the also the one who didn't "pay me back" when I got her a knockoff bag when I was in Hong Kong, but this is no time to bring up petty shit like that.)  In fact, it was in her apartment where I attended parties that included her daughter.  Yes, a mother/daughter stripping duo.  The mom never liked it, but the daughter insisted about getting into the business, so the mother thought it was better to at least show her the ropes.

There is no connection between stripping and drugs.  Nor is there any any proof that somehow her mom got her daughter hooked.  The mom told me -- before we went up to her bedroom and she gave me a blowjob -- that she got into opioids and it got to the point where she needed to take her kids away from her.  She was hoping her daughter would turn things around.

This is a very tricky situation.  I want to support her, but I have to know my place in her circle of friends.  No way am I communicating to her now.  I'll wait until there is an obituary and notification of any service -- if she is going to announce or it or let me know.  If I am invited, I'll go, give her my well wishes, tell her if she needs anything, and leave.  I need to be a grown-up about this, and to do that I have to give her some space.

And still, even though we only met a few times, I'll miss her.  She was a part of my life, only briefly, and so I am touched by her death.

No comments:

Post a Comment