Monday, October 14, 2019

Holy Shit, I Can't Get Her Off My Mind

I think I'm in love.

Saw a new girl at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) last night, and she was beautiful.  She is short, petite, has a black bob for a haircut, and a juicy ass.  But she ain't just any stripper.  In the short time I interacted with her, she seems to be a very smart, artsy woman.  She has the tattoo of, get this, the Walker Art Center on her back.  And -- and I think this tells a lot, but YMMV -- she came in dressed, in civilian clothes of course, not like a stripper.  She's one of those, uh, deceptive-looking women, a woman who, if you were just out walking and saw her, you would never suspect she's a stripper.  I love that type of woman.  I get off on that type of woman.

She's so beautiful, I would break a cardinal rule I have at stripclubs for her -- namely, that I would get a lapdance from her the first time I saw her.  In fact, she approached me shortly after her stage set to hustle me for one.  And I would have gotten one from her ... if I had not already broken my cardinal rule and already promised another woman (almost as hot) I'd get a lapper from her.  Yeah, I was so perverted that I just wanted an LD.  Blame it on the Vikings; they won and I got euphoric.

But dammit, she's so good-looking that I'm just about thinking about going to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) a lot more frequently just to see her.  And her stage name got me to scroll back through my messages to see if one of my stripper girlfriends had invited her to do a house party ... and, if the name I saw is in fact her and not someone else, she knows one of my girlfriends, and out of all my stripper girlfriends, she would be the one who most likely would have this new girl as a friend.  So, if she does do house parties, maybe the fantasy I just conjured up last night could come true: We're all alone in the public lapdance area in some rando's house, she gropes me, I say, "Oh, you're bold!" to which I whip it out, and then she says, "Oh, you're bold, too!" and I go, "Yeah, but how bold are you really?" and she starts sucking my dick.

Hey, a boy can dream, can't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment