Friday, October 18, 2019

Like A Penthouse Letter

So I went back to TUSCL to write a scathing review of how I got ripped off by a bitchy stripper when I stumbled onto the forums there, something I usually don't spend time doing.  There, there was a thread about Asian Massage Parlors, or AMPs.  I try not to look at them because I usually am not into Asians.

However -- and don't get me wrong -- I got really, really turned on by a description of a "masseuse" at one of those illicit places.  The guy, or "monger," got into really good detail about this place, and the owner -- what she looks like, how to approach her, and what'll she offer.  I'll admit it: I got off when he described this owner/masseuse as "an older Asian woman."  This might mean I have an Oedipal Complex, but whatever; I had to touch myself.  Yes, off of a description.  But it was from the description of this hot woman by the monger and not the monger himself.  (I'm stressing that I'm not gay, OK?)

This massage parlor is in the St. Louis area, a place I frequent and plan to vacation at next year.  With my ATF planning to leave, there might be one fewer strip club I'll be going to.  There's one other bar I go to, and I hear that's been shut down because a fire broke out.  So, to meet my urges in St. Louis, I'm thinking about going to an AMP, and in particular this one with the hot older Asian woman.

I felt the need to directly message the person who described this babe to get more research.  And last/Thursday night he replied back.  And dammit, he got into more explicit detail about what to do -- how to ask, when you should get naked, what I should say, how much money I need to bring, etc.  He got into so much lurid detail that ... well, I'll admit that I got so horny I had to jerk off again!

And you know what?  I did it a third time, the second last night -- and I don't feel ashamed at all!  I had to know if this owner/masseuse was both hot and "into it."  And he gave me more details about her, like I can ask her to show me her tits ... boom!  Had to do it again!

Man, I haven't felt this hopped up to masturbate in a long, long time.  Thank God I can still get off over descriptions of hot babes I might risk getting arrested for!

No comments:

Post a Comment