Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Hmmm, Making Fun Of Republicans Or Maybe Getting A Handjob?

So Trump is coming to Minneapolis tomorrow.  I swear that the situation over the city forcing him to pay upfront for security isn't resolved yet, and if it isn't, why in the hell is he still going to Target Center?  Why can't the city just stop him, or at least announce that the city won't provide service for him?

I kind of want to go counter-protest, to taunt and maybe even take a swing at a Republican MAGAt.  But three things stop me.  One, I don't want to make my parents mad.  Two, it'll be raining.  And three, there's a stripper party that same night, and I think I want to rock out with my cock rather than counter-protest.

So maybe I'm not taking this concept of democracy seriously.  I don't think I'll regret the decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment