Saturday, October 19, 2019

Oh, Everybody Fucking Sucks This Week

So this girl at work, who I thought was real cool, acted like such a bitch when I came for work Tuesday.  It was the beginning of my work week, so it was difficult for me to get up, and then traffic got diverted because there was a new closure.  I got there in time, but she, out of nowhere, goes, "YOU'RE LATE!"  So?  You're dating a guy who stalked you from Ohio -- what the fuck's your point?"  Oh, and she's been kind of ignoring me ever since.  I gave her a compliment after she got her promotion this week and she blew me off.  Fuck you.

Oh, so this girl, who was a bitch to me when I started but mellowed out as the months went on ... well, she is now my new supervisor.  And the first thing she's been doing this week, her first week in her new job, is to point out every single goddamn thing I've done wrong.  Yeah-yeah-yeah, it's her job.  But bullshit she has to come down on me like this.  She's acting like a mediocre tough boss, that's what she is.  And then she's stupid enough to e-mail me about these goddamn errors with ALL CAPS.  STOP SHOUTING AT ME, GODDAMN YOU!!!  She did it not just once, but twice, when all I did was ask her a reasonable question.  STOP SHOUTING AT ME!!!  AND FUCK YOU AND YOUR ERROR MESSAGES FOR ME, TOO!!!

Oh, and My Fucking Mother went in on me this week, too.  Shit.  She asked for my help arranging a meeting with Medicare insurance brokers.  They've been going back and forth about time and date.  Well, I e-mailed this agent that my parents could her Thursday at 10.  After dinner, My Fucking Mother shouts from the basement for me.  She then shows me a reply e-mail from the broker saying that she's set up a conference room for 9, not 10.  My Fucking Mother refuses to meet at 9 because that would mean hitting the road at 8, when there's still traffic out, and she just hates traffic.  While I am e-mailing her to make sure she's got the right time, My Fucking Mother blames me for the wrong time -- that because I didn't specifically say, "My parents will meet you Thursday at 10 a.m." every single sentence, the agent totally forgot the time and so totally got it wrong.  I got so triggered that I screamed at My Fucking Mother, "I DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY THAT!!!" four times to shut her up and get the last word.  It was just an honest mistake on the broker's part; not an hour later she corrected herself.  But that fuckin' bitch once again blamed me for something I didn't do.  Fuck you too!!!

Everything and everybody sucks this week.  Goddamn I'll be glad when this is over.  But I have to wake up early the next two days to do things I'm not up for, especially not in the mindset I've been put in.  Fuck these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment