Monday, October 7, 2019

Fucked Over Three Times Over

My God, I can't get the fuck out of Denver soon enough.

First, I went to a strip club where I got short-changed by a dance.  Management even stepped in.  How in the hell do you prove that you got screwed over in a situation like that?  Paid in full and left.

Then, the rental car shuttle driver, who insisted on carrying my suitcase onto the shuttle, did not carry it down to the curb once I got to my gate.  He just sat there.  I even stretched a little to make sure he wasn't having trouble getting up.  I had a tip for him, but I didn't give it to him this time.

Finally, I asked for a pumpkin white mocha with whipped cream at the airport Caribou and I didn't get any whip.  And I just left.  Why the fuck didn't I insist on it?  No, the real question should be, Why in the fuck didn't she get my order right?  I mean, she heard me say whip cream, right?  And I gave those people two bucks for tip.  It was free, but it was still two bucks!

I got fucked out of twenty bucks, and I need a way to get them back, goddammit.  Shit, get me outta here, please. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment