Sunday, October 27, 2019

Fuck It, I'm 200 Pounds

Ate a lot watching my alma mater.  Thought I tempered myself at work yesterday, having only coffee (with a hell of a lot of creamer, but still), but my folks cooked up one hell of a meal, so I gorged out on dinner.  Then I went to a stripper party and I had to eat pizza and drink a Redd's black cherry because I paid $20 just to get in.  And then, when I came home, I had so damn Chinese drink to drink.

Now add today, where I come into work for half a day, so I'll have more coffee with cream.  Then I'm going to Hooters to watch some football.  Then I'll probably have dinner -- quickly and small (yeah right) -- then I'm off to the Timberwolves game because my friend gave me two free tickets (the friend is working the game, so I'm going with another friend).  Of course I have to get food there.

And after that, well ... I'll weigh 200 goddamn pounds.  Fuck me and fuck my life.

My parents are leaving soon.  I should -- should -- be able to control my weight once that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment