Thursday, October 3, 2019

Streak Broken WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

Even though I was getting drowsy from a huge meal at this swanky place, last night I checked my computer before bed.  One of things I wanted to do last night -- and, come to think of it, it may have been the only thing I wanted to do last night -- was go online to Facebook to do my daily spin in the Zynga poker game slot machine.  (Yes, it's two different games, whatever.)

The slot machine has a daily streak multiplier.  So you "spin" the slot machine to get an amount of "money" with which you can "bet with" in online poker tables.  To have you coming back every day, Zynga has a "Daily Streak" whereby all the money you win gets multiplied.  These multipliers increase every consecutive day you spin, up to a 400% bonus on the seventh day.  I'm a sucker, so something like that is important to me.  So I've been spinning, at least once a day (once you spin you can't do it again for four hours -- there's a countdown clock), for ... gosh, a year?  How long isn't important; what matters is I've been maintaining.

Until last night.  I was back down to zero.  The fuck?!  Man, I swear I did it in time.  But ... you know, I took overtime Tuesday, I had to pack, and I had to sleep early because I had to wake up at 3:15 in the morning to get to my flight.  I opened up my computer to blog while waiting at the airport -- at least that streak is continuing -- but, shoot, I thought I spun before I went to bed.  And I had no time once I hit the ground in Denver because there were a bunch of things I wanted to do.  And so everything I had built up has turned to dust.

Just spun.  Two days in a row.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment