Tuesday, April 5, 2022

My Whoring Is Going To Take Me Everywhere Today

So with a rare weekday off (in exchange for working on Sunday), I finally am able to get a massage from ******a after getting, oh, between half a dozen and a dozen massages from her because I had my house to myself.  It was dicey; she lives with her sister (a former stripper who touched my cock once) and her two kids, so we have certain days and times in which I can go get rubbed down by her.  But she said this/Tuesday afternoon was free because her nephew and niece are at school, and I don't know if there will be any other time I can see her, so last week (?) we settled on Tuesday.  So, today.

And then ***e* texted me (last week ... maybe?) out of the blue.  She moved out of her apartment in Richfield.  I thought it was a good apartment, but the neighbors and neighborhood was dangerous, so she moved her two or three kids back to her native Wisconsin.  But she's in town now -- she's crashing at her stripper friend, whom I think I fucked -- and she wants to wank me.  And I want to be wanked by her.  And it looks as though this stripper friend is going to join us!

But the best time for her to do this is ... today/Tuesday.  Good I have the whole day because I can fit both of them in: I'm seeing ***e* & Co. (I forget her stripper name), then I might have a break before I go get rubbed down by ******a.

Unfortunately, the former lives in St. Pau and the latter in Maple Grove.  That's a hell of a long trip, and that doesn't count where I'm going to eat and what I'm going to do afterward.  My car is driving fine, but it's approaching 100,000 miles, and I am freaked out that while I'm driving all over the Twin Cities whoring, I'll see a red indicator light on my dashboard.

A part of me wishes one of them will say they can't do it today and wants to reschedule till later in the week, when I'm working second shift.  It'd be awkward just to go out to get off, but it'll save my car some wear and tear.  But unless that miracle happens, and I'm not going to ask to reschedule, I'll be out on the road a lot today.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment