Saturday, April 30, 2022

My Tussle With ESPN Streak

Not that I'm good enough to win anything, but I think I have been over .500 every month since I devoted more time to playing ESPN Streak, the quasi-betting game where the website gives you two choices in a game and has you pick one.  You are supposed to string together as many correct outcomes as possible; if you have the longest string for the month, you can win cash.

Like I said, I have never gotten close.  But this month has been a particular problem.  I just kept picking wrong in April.  I don't think there's been a particular sport that I've gotten wrong, although I concentrated on the NBA playoffs and, since Thursday, the NFL Draft.  I was just ... wrong.

Eventually I was able to eke out enough small winning streaks that I am going to finish above .500 for the month.  Not too far above, but I was able to breathe a sigh of relief yesterday/Friday.  Hope to do better next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment