Sunday, April 3, 2022

Still Need To Do My Taxes

Just got around to compiling my numbers -- my "stats," so to speak -- yesterday/Saturday, and I noticed something.  I made more than $40,000 for the first time in my life last year.  Now, it may not be a huge salary for many people, and I certainly don't think someone with a college degree such as I should be making that little money in this stage in my life.  And sure, this is not only because of my "real" job but taking in two other jobs, both of which I love to do.  But I bopped around as a temp for decades and couldn't imagine making that much money.  And frankly, reaching that level motivates me to make even more.  By, uh, going back to college and attaining more skills?  Uh, let's not get ahead of our skis now; I still have my taxes to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment