Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Guess I'm Back To Doing Laundry, I Guess

I have a pile of laundry I haven't washed yet.  I haven't gotten around to it partly due to laziness, but also because Father always barged into my bedroom and did my laundry for me.  He's retired, so he has nothing to do in the house (when he's here at least) besides putzing around and doing things I should be doing.  I didn't want him all up in my business, but he just sneaks into my room and takes my clothes while I'm at work, so what can you do?

And yet, for some reason, Father has yet to clean my laundry ever since my parents came home from Las Vegas.  Is he getting lazy?  Is he getting old?  Is he getting forgetful?  Regardless, I have enough laundry that, because I will plan to be home all evening after work tonight, I'll have time to finally do it ... and finally do it properly.  No piles of whites and coloreds only.  I'll be looking at each item's tag, separating them, and then doing one pile of laundry that can be washed under one temperature and dried under one setting.  If my parents don't like how frequently I am washing a medium-sized pile of clothes -- well, they can do my clothes themselves then.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment