Friday, April 22, 2022

OK.  I've calmed down a bit from my last blog post.  I still resent My Fucking Mother for the way in which she asked me such a huge question.  I was just surfing on the Internet, for God's sake.  It's another example of how tone deaf she has always been when it comes to raising sensitive issues.  Maybe she gets that from My Fucking Father.

But, this involves something that all families have to deal with eventually.  I cannot say I didn't see this coming at some point in my life.  And I have spoken about this with my therapist (who I need to blog post about later, about something else), and he reminded me that this is kind of how I wanted this raised.  Now, and I still am talking in circles about this because I'm still quite anxious about it, there's still a problem with convincing My Fucking Mother after storming out.  But, well, if she raised the question, I think I am finally ready to answer her.  I just hope that she'll accept my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment