Thursday, April 7, 2022

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Wednesday, April 6:
  • Actually we go back a day to Tuesday, April 5 ... starting off my day off going all the way to St. Paul and getting a handjob from ***e*, who was visiting from Wisconsin to get some money and decided she could make money as well.  Happy to oblige.  It was supposed to be a two-fer; we were at *******y's place, and those two were supposed to double-team me.  But for some reason, even though she was in the house, she was all the way downstairs with her kids and ***e*'s kids, and she couldn't come up, even for the five minutes it took to jack me off.  Oh, well.  Total: $120.
  • A couple hours later I went to ******a's place all the way in Maple Grove.  I blogged about it, and honestly, the car seems to be fine.  Didn't like doing it.  But I did like her massage.  She seemed to be glancing off my cock a few times more than she did before.  I need to see her more often.  Total: $120.
  • Going all the way back to Sunday, March 20 now ... just before my parents got home and I almost forgot I had a Whistler Soda bottle that I wanted to trade in for another Whistler.  Glad I remembered.  Hadn't been in Blue Sun for some time, and the bottle I bought I drank that afternoon.  Cost, minus the rebate for bringing in the bottle: $1.53.
  • Later that afternoon *****a Ubered to my house for one last in-house HJ.  She was dressed like Barbie, for some reason.  God bless her, I was so tired and strung out and anxious over cleaning the house before my parents got home that she was totally OK with getting a rideshare to the next bar she was supposed to barhop to.  Total: $150.
  • And she jerked me off early enough in the day that I went to the Armory for the Alt+J and Portugal.  The Man concert.  Glad I went, although I had to drive all the way back from downtown back to my house because I fuckin' forgot my phone.  Goddamn, I was such a mess worrying about cleaning up the house before my folks got home.  Charged the ticket, so this amount is for the Strongbow and the Sprite I bought, with tips for both: $16.
  • Friday the 18th ******a came over for a rubdown (you'll see this entry a lot): $120.
  • Later that evening, because I went to the Cannons concert at the Fine Line, I stopped by Pizza Luce.  Had two slices of pizza for the first time ever.  With drink and tip: $12.25.
  • On my birthday I thought it was a good idea to get a shave at Moler.  Thought just popped into my head, and I'm glad I did it.  The student who shaved me said they now last take customers at 4:30, which would mean I could swing by there after work, which is something I thought I could not do when Moler was at its three previous locations.  Good to know.  With tip: $14.
  • Back to Tuesday, March 15, and ******a gave me a rubdown: $120.
  • Sunday the 13th: Went to Caffetto ... had a drink and, possibly, a piece of cake ... with tip: $8.17
  • Saturday, March 12th -- ******a: $120.
  • And Wednesday the 9th ... ******a: $120.
  • Actually, she came over after I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Division) because I finally felt safe to go to a strip club and see my ATF, ******a.  It's been several months -- I think I went there shortly after my parents left -- but we caught up on old times.  After getting 20 table dances from her the last time, I took it down to just a dozen this time.  With beer and tips: $137.
  • On Tuesday the 8th I went to the Wild Game, the ticket for which I bought way back in January.  Charged everything except the young man who was selling programs.  Got mine for: $5.
  • Monday, March 7: I went to Cub Foods for something, and then I saw a table where Girl Scouts were selling their Girl Scout Cookies.  And I forgot it was that time of the year again.  (And I think it's already over, isn't it?)  Got those new cookies, the ones with caramel in the middle and all the drizzle on top.  Real good.  Don't like that this troop (and the other Girl Scout troops, and I saw a few) had a damn tip jar.  You shouldn't be trained like that.  And I didn't tip, I just paid the cost of the box of cookies, which was: $5.
  • On Sunday the 6th ***e* came over to jack me off: $120.
  • And on the day before, Saturday, March 5th, ******a came over to rub me down: $120.
  • Thursday, March 3 -- *****a came over to rub me out.  I was doing a lot of whoring knowing that they wouldn't be able to come over by the end of last month.  Cost: $150.
  • Wednesday, March 2 ... ******a: $120.
  • Finally, on Tuesday the 1st I saw a penny, heads-up, on the stoop of our house.  An Infusion of: 1 cent.
The cost of Entertainment in my Franklin Quest for March will be sky-high ... which would be back to normal pre-pandemic.  Anyway, I am good through April 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment